Welcome to WBCT Los Angeles
WBCT Will be open SATURDAY 4/27 for a full service gate during the first shift.
All transaction types (Imports/Empties/Exports) require an appointment--- WE WILL BEGIN TO ENFORCE EMPTY OUT APPOINTMENTS. PLEASE BEGIN TO FAMILIARIZE WITH THIS PROCESS.
WBCT will not be accepting bare chassis.
Please refer to the Appointment/Express Gate Instructions for additional details.
*** All Truck traffic must enter terminal using Knoll Road & Front Street entrance. No U-Turns are permitted on Knoll Road. ***
*** Staging at Ingates & Outgates is not permitted. Violators will be fined and/or banned. ***
*** All transactions must have an accompanying EIR Ingate pass and EIR Outgate pass (unless bobtail out). Drivers are responsible for making sure their transaction matches their gate pass. **
Vessel highline areas are restricted to terminal traffic only. Drivers in violation may be escorted off terminal.
- X-Ray Exam $265.00
- Tailgate Exam $265.00
Payments can be made using the link "Multi Pay" at top of page
Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com for exact pricing:
- Trans Devan (Removal of cargo from Flat racks only) - $5,600
- Non Trans Devan (Removal of cargo from Flat Racks only) - $3,350
- Trans Flip (Chains & Plugs to accommodate over dimensional cargo, not a devan of cargo) - $900
- Top Handler Flip (Chains & Plugs, certain dimensional restrictions apply) - $450
- Bromma Flip - $200
- Regular Flip - $65
All rates above are subject to change depending on Height, Width, and Weight of cargo.
Trans Devans/Flips require appointment. Additional charges will be assessed for missed appointments.
For further questions please contact:WBCTCS@WBCT.US
Night and weekend Contacts: 310-519-2332 or
- WBCT is in close proximity to many local neighborhoods which are susceptible to noise pollution. We ask that truckers refrain from using their horns while staging inside or outside the terminal unless absolutely necessary.
- DO NOT leave empties on wheels without written permission. Any empty found on wheels will result in a FINE and BANISHMENT for the driver.
- All foreign chassis (Non-POP) MUST be taken out by the driver that in-gated with the chassis. Any foreign chassis that are found in the yard will result in a FINE and BANISHMENT for the driver.
- WBCT is not responsible for your chassis, if you bring in your own chassis, take it out with you.
- Contact SSCO for special empty equipment return locations.
- Safety is our #1 priority here at WBCT.
- Safety Vest must be worn at all times.
- Truckers must obey all posted signs in the terminal, including STOPS, SPEED LIMITS, KEEP CLEAR, ETC.
- Drivers must wear seatbelts at all times.
- There is no Cell Phone use while in-motion on the terminal. If Cell Phone must be used, please pull to the side and stop your vehicle. No Photos or videos are allowed.
- Drivers must stay in their vehicles at all times.
- No passengers are allowed in the truck inside the yard.
- Speed limit in the yard is 10MPH and is strictly enforced.
- Follow the traffic directions of all security personnel.
- Use safety walk ways to walk from the Truck Trouble Parking area to the trouble window.
- Longshore personnel operating yard equipment have the Right of Way.
- Yard Horn Signals:
- 1 Blast – Stop
- 2 Blasts – Pull Forward
- 3 Blasts – Back Up
- Undo twist locks before container is decked.
- Travel in the marked isles and lanes only.
- If your container is on a bad order or incorrect chassis go to the Flip Line.
- Park your bare chassis in the appropriate area.
- Engine must be turned off while at Roadability
- Truckers, please allow the truck at the pedestal lane to clear the pedestal prior to next truck in line entering for the next transaction.
- Drivers must see a clerk before dropping or picking up a Reefer.
- All drivers MUST have a TWIC card prior to entry.
- All drivers MUST go to the In-Gate pedestals to enter the Terminal.
- All drivers MUST out gate through pedestal/bobtail out gate lanes.
- Please Insure that you have and EIR out before exiting with a container. Containers that are not properly interchanged out will cause delays when returning.
- All chassis must have updated BITs prior to Out Gate. If BIT is expired, take chassis to Roadability for re-certification.
- WBCT accepts all POP chassis.
WEST BASIN CONTAINER TERMINAL
2050 John S. Gibson Blvd
San Pedro, CA 90731
Firms Code: Y773
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday: 0700-0200 Friday: 0700-1600
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
All persons accessing WBCT are required to show their valid TWIC.
For all empty container inspections please report to Roadability.
DRIVERS! Please make sure your headlights are OFF during night operations.
Status of Shipments, Container Availability, Bookings and Holds:
Trucker Issues, Over Dimension Cargo, Booking Issues
Tailgate fees, Collection and Payment of Demurrage, Yard fees as well as rates and schedules please contact:
Hazardous Documentation, US Coast Guard Holds and Coordinating Hazardous Examinations please contact:
US Customs Holds, Detentions, Seizures, Examinations, and USDA, FDA information please contact:
All fees (Flip, Customs, Demurrage, Banned Trucker, etc.) must be in the form of Check, Money Order, Cashier's Check, or payment on-line. Please make all checks payable to: West Basin Container Terminal.
Drivers who are in violation of terminal procedures and safety protocols are subject to bannishment/fines